Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fantasy Fest 2012 Update 1


Got stuck on the hwy 1 for an hour or so due to an accident. A really bad one. By the time I saw the vehicle it was nothing but the steel frame of a large mobile home, everything else had burned away. Heard later that everyone reportedly got out alive. Very cool.

Got an upgrade at the Marriott. They gave me a villa. It's an awesome suite!!! Guessing about 800 square feet. Huge bedroom, even bigger living room, a dining room, 1.5 bathrooms, and two balcony's. Spiral stair case up to my second balcony.

Crowd at tonight's Fest was smaller than typical for a Wednesday night. Must be the storm. Got about 250 pics, more typical is 400-500.


>>>> Click links Below for Uncensored photos <<<<

My kind of lady :)









2012 Fantasy Fest 155 Uncensored


Thank You For Visiting.

2 comments:

  1. Love the blogs and pics. Do you have your other photos from Fantasy Fest posted anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thank You for visiting :)

      Unfortunately, I don't have the other photo's posted online anywhere else. If I do get the chance to post them up, It'll be here.

      Again Thank You for visiting :)

      I hope you stop by again soon.

      Delete